Book Kristin to Speak at Your Event
Ready to Encourage & Inspire Your Audience?
Kristin regularly speaks, writes and podcasts on tech, building an online business, leadership, self-development, creativity and faith and family.
Kristin has been speaking for years at various conferences, events, workshops, summits and virtual events. She has spoken on topics including:
- Creativity & Divergent Thinking in Business
- Creativity in the Classroom
- Creativity at Home
- Christian Living/ Christian Encouragement/ Christian Hospitality
- Parenting & Marriage
Past Speaking Events
- Grow in Trust Christian Women’s Summit
- Global Youth Education Summit
- Va Beach Public Schools Parents Conference
- Start up America- Norfolk Event
- Va State Small Business Development Center Conference
- Hampton Roads Leadership Conference
- Suffolk Leadership Conference
- Casual Games Conference
- My Website in a Day Workshops
- SBDC Workshops
- Junior Achievement Online Tech Series (Interviewer)
- Hearts Unleashed
- Jump for Creators Genuis
- Ordinary to Badass
- Bibles, Babies & Business
- Mindset to Movement
- The Kornelia Stephanie Show
- Podcast Ladies Accountability Group
Get to Know Kristin
For over 20 years Kristin has worked in the online space helping businesses grow by using their online presence and passions. She has also held positions such as Marketing Technology Director for an Advertising Analytics Company, as well other positions such as: Site & Ad Operations Manager for the News Industry. But now-a-days she considers herself an Encourager, Creative Problem Solver, and Faith-led Entrepreneur first and foremost.
Kristin provides content, products and courses to help women grow in their faith, purpose and businesses so they can have a lasting legacy and impact in their homes and in the world. She regularly speaks, writes and podcasts on tech, building an online business, leadership, self-development, creativity and faith.
Kristin is also Online Business Strategist & Advisor | Creativity Coach, who has over 20 years of experience working in the online space- from building the brand she co-founded ZiggityZoom.com which has reached over 10 millions parents and teachers over the years to helping businesses and solopreneurs learn how to use their online presence, systems and tools to grow their audience and income through past programs such as: My Website in a Day and My Social Media in a Day to today coaching, mentoring and advising companies in the online space. She has also head positions such as Marketing Technology Director for an Advertising Analytics Company, as well other positions such as: Site & Ad Operations Manager for the News Industry.
Kristin Lives in Virginia Beach, VA with her husband, three sons and their dog TJ.